The Children's Hospital Volunteers, Inc.
We are a 501(C)3 charitable organization committed to improving the lives of children in Oklahoma with support focused on the patients, families and visitors of the children and women's services of The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center. Since 1973, dedicated volunteers, board members and donors have given time, love and funding to make a difference in the moment for children at the hospital. Learn more about our programs or contact us for more information.
2016 Board of Directors: Community leaders on our board ensure strong not-for-profit practices, financial sustainability and governance for the 501(c)3 organization. They support the program staff and partner with leadership of The Children's Hospital.
- President, Katie Patton
- Treasurer & Past President, Lindsey Flesher
- President Elect, Micah Robison
- Director, Janice Bingaman
- Director, Kristy Gonzales
- Director, Victor Guillermo
- Director, Lindsey Jones
- Director, Candice Pugh
- Director, Patricia Rogers
- Director, Lynann Sterk Brooks
- Director, Emily Wiser
- Executive Director, Sara Jacobson
- Volunteer Manager, Belinda Anderson
- Red Shelf Gift Shops Manager, Erin Cox
Standards for Excellence: The Children's Hospital Volunteers, Inc. is a graduate of the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits Standards for Excellence program. Financials are available online through www.guidestar.org.